𝐐𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 (𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐮𝐬)
𝟐𝟒 𝐌𝐚𝐫, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
A message from the CEO Grant Davidson about COVID-19
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement of going to COVID-19 Alert Level 4 (complete shutdown) from 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟓 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 we want to provide you with certainty over what will be happening for you at QES.
- Our campus will be closed from Tuesday 24 March 2020 for four weeks.
- During the break all staff will continue to work remotely and be contactable during 𝟖.𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝟒.𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦.
- We are still taking enrollments for all courses.
- For 𝐏𝐅𝐖 (𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤) please contact Te Ata: email@example.com 0221371910
- For 𝐘𝐆 (𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞) please contact Rebecca: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For 𝐓𝐮𝐩𝐮 𝐀𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐚 please contact Henry: email@example.com 0212900316
- For 𝐘𝐒 (𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬) please contact Kerry: firstname.lastname@example.org 021784637
- For 𝐀𝐂𝐄 (𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 & 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧) please contact Kataraina: email@example.com 0225014411
- For 𝐈𝐋𝐍 (𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲 & 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲) please contact Rose: firstname.lastname@example.org 0220622115
- QES Youth Services, Youth Guarantee and Preparation For Work Coaches, Tutors and Staff will continue to develop quality online materials and learning resources for all our clients and participants.
- Tupu Aotearoa coaches will utilize online material and learning resources to continue delivering coaching to our young pacific people.
- QES will recommence services on our campus as soon as the Government advise the risk is at a safe level.
- Our focus is on ensuring that every student and client will be able to complete their qualification and/or course.
Further information will be made available on a regular basis via our Website and Facebook Page.
We are responding to a rapidly changing situation and will do our best to deliver Quality Education Services to you during this time.
Grant Davidson, Chief Executive Officer
10 Norman Spencer Drive, Papatoetoe 2014